emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
wait till the wife gets home and sees what I did with her fruit bowl this is sooo cool it was raining couldn't go out with my bike so i decided to gather up some household junk and make another tank the wife and kids are at tae kwon do school . I had a palm filter running in a 5 gallon tank for the past year with some live rock and sand , the wife's fruit bowl and a bunch of frags . took a ride to my favorite fish store wonderful world of fish and got this cool little led light and a tiny shatter proof heater that's factory set at 78 degrees and went to work .I cant wait to go to sleep tonight.I have some eagle eyes and green bay packer zoos in there but couldn't get them in the pics cause they closed up after messing with the tank.
i got some galaxia , trumpet coral, candycane coral , suncoral , eagle eye and green bay packer zoos, a clown fish, a scarlet red leg hermit crab and a nausarius snail.
I didn't cycle the tank but the water , filter, sand, and rock are all from a system thats been running for atleast a year .
The tank ( fruit bowl ) is about 1 or 1 and 1/2 gallons and I plan on doing a water change of about a quart atleast every week.
The light is a rio mini sun it is awsome and lets the colors jump out .

Attachments

• IMG_1799.jpg
    IMG_1799.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 828
  • IMG_1797.JPG
    IMG_1797.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 828

SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I really like what you did with that bowl (even though I know your wife might be sceaming her head off at you for either being really creative or wasting a good bowl) Anyway how much were those lights? Just wondering, you've inspired me to do the same thing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: