Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Thanks T lol

I am toying with the idea of doing a bulk buy on some ricordia and throwing them in the tank and letting them go to town attaching themselves wherever they want. What do you think of that
All of my ricordia died when i put them in my solanas...Just faded away. I had a gen 1 AI back then.
I would start with 1 just to see how it does.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
:wow:
:lol2:

So much for being non-judgemental and better than most. Thread got smaller.:lame:

Fairy Wrasses and Coris wrasses are having a great time dancing in the current and when I feed it is like a frenzy in there!

More pics today as soon as I get home.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Well the pictures I took came out really bad. Going to try and get a few better ones later today.

I want to take some night shots but I can't figure out the settings. Would one of the photogs here advise on the settings for a Nikon D60.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
DSC_0266-1.jpg

DSC_0270-1.jpg

DSC_0271-1.jpg

DSC_0279-1.jpg

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks.

Ok so I have to vent. I HATE POISON IVY!

OK so I was doing a lot of yard work this week and yup, I got poison ivy. But this morning I stopped at Pet Goods in yonkers and picked up some nice frags (4 for 40) and a nice carpet anemone. Got them in left handed because of the pi on my right hand and then had to take a nap. Things look good. Will advise further. Btw still looking for a divorce lawyer that will work for comic books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: