• DSCN2403.jpg
    DSCN2403.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 302
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Jim
4 inchs from the right of the pic ,3inch up .blue clams ,you can just see stick out behind the branching green coral
and you r tank looks great man ,nice job on everthing.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
mmike1992 said:
i got some stuff done all plumbing is complete most of the electrical is done just needto put up the lights and i could start moving in the stuff,
DSC01923.jpg

never mind the last question, I went back and saw this pic.
I see the loc line for the CL, sweet.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Mike we need some updated pics. I was looking through this thread again and I am really impressed with the job you've done.....love the plumbing!

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I love cube tanks- how many gals is yours? That seems like the perfect size for a smaller apartment- it really wouldn't take up all that much more room than my 16g!!!

mmike1992

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
rich thanks, so far so good with this set up only problem was the closed loop pump . this is my third closed loop pump here is the order, panworld px-x great pump little too much noise for my set up, velocity t4 great pump ,silent added 3 degrees to my tank and the pump i have now gorman rupp. this is a great pump for the squirt i highly recommend it very little heat transfer very quiet a lttle expensive but well worth it for what it does. i also added a turbelle powerhead. try this weekend for updated pics
reefer420 tank is 50 gallons

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: