SIReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Nice aquascaping. I've had a flame angel in my 75 gal mixed reef for about a year w/no problems. Depends on the individual fish, I guess. The Sally Lightfoots grow quite large and become more agressive over time. Keep them well fed. Same thing w/the CBS.

Tangs Rule

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
the banded shrimp is already aggressive but not quite fast enough to do any damage. the sally lightfoots are all over the place and have not shown any signs of aggression yet. I am also an over feeder so that probably helps.

Tangs Rule

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Some pieces I added this weekend. A bubble coral, some zoa's and a nepthea tree.

Attachments

• Copy of DSCN0368.jpg
    Copy of DSCN0368.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Copy of DSCN0369.jpg
    Copy of DSCN0369.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 790
  • Copy of DSCN0367.jpg
    Copy of DSCN0367.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 95

Tangs Rule

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Not aggressive at all. It is pretty small and does not extend very far. I don't think you have to worry about it at all. I have it sitting on a mushroom rock with mushrooms around it.

I picked up that piece from "Michael Jack" here on MR. He has a lot of nice stuff.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Very nice. The aquascape is very cool.

We have also two Sally Lightfoots, they are a hoot to watch, and have grown A LOT from when we first introduced them. They remind me of Spidey they way the jump from rock to walls/glass catching flakes and food. The inverts are I think the best part of a reef tank.. and the corals... and the what the ?? is that when you look in and see something that you didn't introduce.... and the fish... I think you get the point ;) lol

Good luck with it!

Tangs Rule

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Very nice. The aquascape is very cool.

We have also two Sally Lightfoots, they are a hoot to watch, and have grown A LOT from when we first introduced them. They remind me of Spidey they way the jump from rock to walls/glass catching flakes and food.

Good luck with it!

Thanks very much. The sally light foots are great. They really do jump from rock to rock catching flakes and all type of food right out of the water flow. It's great. I think the shrimp and hermit crabs are my favorite part.

Tangs Rule

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Nice Job Mike keep it going, but don't ever plan on moving because I just moved my 125 and it drove me nuts.

Good news I didn't lose anything except for a small flasher wrasse

Thanks Rachid. I have no intention on moving for a long time. I moved here 18 months ago and I sold my 65 and 46 hexagon tank and livestock so I wouldn't have to move them (my basement in this house was unfinished at the time.)

Glad your move went well.

Tangs Rule

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Some acans and duncans I added this weekend:

Attachments

• DSCN0391.jpg
    DSCN0391.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN0395.jpg
    DSCN0395.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN0394.jpg
    DSCN0394.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCN0393.jpg
    DSCN0393.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 77

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: