Hello everything, I don't think many of you have seen what albano, one of our members has as a setup. To me it's the coolest setup ever and it's definitely the most established I've ever seen. His corals are the biggest too, I have never seen a 2 foot RBTA nor a 1 and a 1/2 foot toadstool. And these tanks all run on an 8 foot sump which is crazyyy. But let me stop talking and just show you guys

The Huge Sump and Octopus Skimmer

p5181074.jpg

p5181072.jpg

p5181073.jpg

The Three Setups:

p5181106.jpg

p5181087.jpg

p5181080.jpg

The huge RBTA and Toadstool:

p5181089.jpg

p5181088.jpg

Got to go to work but more to come later....enjoy and Alfie your tanks are the best!

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
4-2-nato, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, if you had read the back of your admission ticket, you would know that it clearly states "any photos, video, and/or sound recordings are strickly prohibited!" Isn't it bad enough that I'm being sued by the Disney corp. because so many people (mostly women) call my house 'the happiest place on earth', whats next...Seaworld requesting that I take Shamu for the summer!................ And Rick(nyreefnoob) you know I wanted to keep the new tank a secret. I guess that I'll have to admit to my 450 display upgrade!......As some of you know, I'm a little upset that Bob1000 stole my idea for 'the piano', so I've decided to call my big one 'THE ORGAN'. I don't want my fellow reefers to feel that theirs are inadequate...size is not important, it is absolutely the motion of the ocean, that guarantees happiness and success. Anyway if I ever figure out, how to upload some pics, I will start my own tank thread. PS I'm sorry that the front glass is not clean, but I have alot going on right now, so coralline scraping is not a priority.

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
see alfie ya never know when shots are being taken lol so keep that glass clean and tile that floor lol... but i must admit one of the best setups i have seen to date and your corals and fish are so healthy and plump

Last edited:
Reefs4life needs to get out more.........
What's that supposed to mean? That I think his tanks are amazing yet you don't? I mean I've seen yours as well and yes it has nice colors but size comparison does not fit whatsoever and neither do some of the colors cuz that SPS tank downstairs is nice and I can't even imagine what they'll look once they're all combined in one enormous tank

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Since I have an on-going joke with Alfie & I responded, I'll take time to respond to you since you're getting touchy....

I made the simple comment because I feel you need to expose yourself to other members tanks.
You're kneeling down to it like it's the mother of all reef tanks:lol:
It was in a humorous manner.
But hey...It's your opinion....
but I guess I don't have a right to comment?

yes it has nice colors but size comparison does not fit whatsoever and neither do some of the colors

Since you're bringing up "my old tank", it's was a Nano & that's what is was.....
When you passed by my place...you & your girl seemed pretty amazed.

Colors? Huh?
Are people suppose to color <!--StartFragment -->coordinate corals?:confused:

You're free to look at my gallery for past & current tanks of mine.:)

Don't take it so serious dude..
Alfie didn't.

It's just a forum. Lighten up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: