trinifish

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
wow!!! nice tank richie!!! a lil' school of spearing would look nice and add a lil' jamaica bay flare to yuh tank:tongueani!!lol i had a lil' seabass last summer in my tank that slowly picked away at my school of spearing!!!lol

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Pierce I want it all. The look of 10k's heavily supplemented with VHO actinics all in one little bulb :D

Thanks NDY

Ronnie what if I add some peanut bunker? Where a been bro? You been fishing lately?

What's up Ricky? The tank is 20x20x20. The stand is pretty high though @ 43". I like the tank at eye level. I do need to stand on a step stool to reach the bottom of the tank though :)

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks guys!

rehype, I am dosing bionic whole line of additives except for kalk.

I can't sleep so here is a small update. Everything is growing and coloring up. I added a reefkeeper lite which is a great little piece of equipment for the price. This will probably be the last time I have a halide over this tank. I am planning to run a 6 bulb ATI powermodule. So many guys are having great success with T5's. I like what I see and need to explore this option:)

BTW these photos have a 250w helios 20k. If you look up a few post to my last update photo running an xm 20k, you can tell why I think the XM 20k sucks :)

Attachments

• DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 545
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 476
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks Alan. I'm not concerned with nTOTM honors:) My goal with this tank is to have SPS with colors and growth that hang in there with the big boy tanks out there :)

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks guys. I missed those last few comments.

I changed the lighting over to an ATI powermodule 6x24w. I am impressed with this lighting fixture. It appears brighter than the 250w halide and I have seen a nice spike in growth. Only thing I don't like is that the fixture overhangs the solana due to its 24" width.

FTS Sep 9th
DSC_0001-3.jpg

pic of the fixture the first day
DSC_0021-1.jpg

A few close ups
DSC_0009-2.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0012-2.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Nice! Whats up with the LPS in the SPS Pimp's tank?

Thanks Pierce :) I am baby sitting that LPS for Kasei until he gets a new tank.....whenever that maybe. I think that one is called a peace favia. Pierce PM me your cell #. I am still on the fence about MACNA (work related) not being a biotch :)

autoponicz