sakura51707

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
HE UPGRADED TO A 240-GALLON!! Kidding..

well it seems like dave is being a bit of a party pooper tonight...lol

alan and i have been co-conspirators these last few days to get something REALLY special for dave's tank...kinda a way to say congratulations on another awesome performance and making it in one piece to the end of this crazy summer (it's been non-stop work for both of us...which i guess is a good thing especially when you have sallie-mae on your a$$...lol) so we arranged a covert operation and secret meeting time and place (not really...we met up at alan's place but i have always wanted to say that; covert operation...hehe) :D
i drove frantically to pick up dave b/c i was running really behind schedule, put the frags in a saks bag and covered it with my dress, told dave to look inside the bag b/c i thought my debit card fell in...to his surprise in the bag were:
1-Purple Monster
1-Larry Jackson
1-Aurora Borealis

the end :D

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
HE UPGRADED TO A 240-GALLON!! Kidding..

well it seems like dave is being a bit of a party pooper tonight...lol

alan and i have been co-conspirators these last few days to get something REALLY special for dave's tank...kinda a way to say congratulations on another awesome performance and making it in one piece to the end of this crazy summer (it's been non-stop work for both of us...which i guess is a good thing especially when you have sallie-mae on your a$$...lol) so we arranged a covert operation and secret meeting time and place (not really...we met up at alan's place but i have always wanted to say that; covert operation...hehe) :D
i drove frantically to pick up dave b/c i was running really behind schedule, put the frags in a saks bag and covered it with my dress, told dave to look inside the bag b/c i thought my debit card fell in...to his surprise in the bag were:
1-Purple Monster
1-Larry Jackson
1-Aurora Borealis

the end :D

nice....i need a gf who's a reefer.....lol.

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
I haven't updated my tank thread here in a while ... so here are some new pictures! :D

G. Hiller's Aquadelight
P8280013.jpg

Ponape B'nest
P8280014.jpg

B'nest Colony
P8280018.jpg

Yellow Tabling
P8280020.jpg

ORA Plum Crazy
P8280024.jpg

ORA Hawkins Echinata
P8240012.jpg

ORA Nathan's Green Millipora
P8240003.jpg

Walked passed the tank ... and noticed some more EGGS!!! :D
P8280026.jpg

DIY project ... cutting up eggcrate and using twist ties to hold up my mangroves. :D

P8230011.jpg

P8230010.jpg

P8230012.jpg

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
hmm.....some of those looks mighty familiar.......seen them somewhere before.....lol. looks like they are doing well.
the mangrove farm......interesting......can't say i've seen that before. i gotta try that.....now just need some mangroves.

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
hmm.....some of those looks mighty familiar.......seen them somewhere before.....lol. looks like they are doing well.
the mangrove farm......interesting......can't say i've seen that before. i gotta try that.....now just need some mangroves.

Thanks Tom :) lol ... Yeah ... I needed to keep those damn mangroves organized ... otherwise they kind of just fall all over the place ... so that was the best idea ;) ... lol ... When we going to NYAS again? I need to stay out of that place!

Thanks Awilda! I try my best ... I love this 120 ... dimensions ... everything about it!

sakura51707

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
i said it before and i will say it again...
dave's mangrove rack looks like a bed of needles, a medieval torturing device...LOL

wait, no current FTS?! shame shame, you know your name...hehe
pictures, pictures, pictures :D

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
VERY NICE Dave! Great seeing you guys tonight, looks awesome....can't wait for you to "give" me some frags! :)

Thank you very much Vinnie ... and thank you for having us over! That entire set up you have is amazing ... makes me wish I wasn't confined to this apartment! You will be seeing a lot of frags very soon! :D Probably as of tonight ;).

Sakura ... no comment ... lol :D I will post more pics soon! :tongueani

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: