DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Thank you you two!!! The 120G is coming along very nicely ... I am seeing new growth on my acros and montis pretty much every day at this point. I can't wait to see the tank in a years time!

Always looking to make the system better ... I am looking into an ATI or one of those new cone skimmers ... I have seen a couple in action ... and I must say I am very impressed!

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
LE DCG "Holy Efflo"
P8300028.jpg

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Great video, David, how is that blue face angel with coral...no problems? That 120g was just what you needed!

Thank yo very much!!! :) The Blue Face is a perfect reef citizen ... he did the usual sniffing around when I first got him ... but shows no interest in the corals what-so-ever ... I have been very lucky with Angelfish ... not a single one I have ever owned nipped at my corals.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Thank yo very much!!! :) The Blue Face is a perfect reef citizen ... he did the usual sniffing around when I first got him ... but shows no interest in the corals what-so-ever ... I have been very lucky with Angelfish ... not a single one I have ever owned nipped at my corals.

dude...you just jinxed it........lol. you're gonna wake up one morning to find rare limited edition white corals....bone white skeletons....lol. my le brown sps will transformed into le white sps...lol.
nice video...especially the blue throat and the blue face. hmmm......blue throat...blue face....now you need blue stripes clowns and blue fins something....like tuna...shark...lol

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: