bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
thanks for all the kind words! still learning how to use my camera...more pictures to come! any tips appreciated

bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
quick update
IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6531.jpg

bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
still trying to capture the colors at night using LED only...not an easy task for me :splitspin here are a few shots from tonight...
echinopora
echinopora.jpg

new yumas
yumas.jpg

zoas
zoas01.jpg

zoas02.jpg

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
The tank is looking awesome! You are the one with the cute little girl..you had her come up and claim all your prizes right?..you won like 5 things lol My girl was telling me something about you starting a cube a few months ago. That's what mine is going to look like soon..I'm going to put tons of stuff in there! haha I'm trying to get 1 but it's not workin out too good lol I'm about to just say screw it and use this 29 bowfront I got w/ the Coralife Lunar Aqualight PC w/ LED's. Cube is just so much easier lol I already got 4 other tanks. BLAH

bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
think you have me confused with someone else man haha. didnt win anything! Im actually starting to think cubes are more of a PITA than anything else. but i do love the clean look!

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I guess I do lol I know there was a chick that talked to my girl she was saying she had a nano and I coulda sworn she said she started it in like april..I was reading from the beginning I think I saw you say that's when you started it right? Ah well..either way the tank looks dope! Good Job

bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I guess I do lol I know there was a chick that talked to my girl she was saying she had a nano and I coulda sworn she said she started it in like april..I was reading from the beginning I think I saw you say that's when you started it right? Ah well..either way the tank looks dope! Good Job

hmm, dunno man! did start around than though. thanks for the compliment :splitspin its starting to fill out nicely I think, wish i had more rock to work with

bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
moved last weekend, thankfully no loses from the move. was able to change rockwork a bit, picked up a new piece yesterday.
havent had a chance to shoot during the day, some night shot updates...

FTSnight.jpg

newlps.jpg

bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
couple actinic shots

not my nano, my 150 gallon but ill throw some pictures in here anyway :smash:

one of the giant nems with one of the giant clowns
nem01.jpg

different nem different clown
nem02.jpg

side shot
side.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: