inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
100+ Build Up

After talking to Herman for hours, he showed me the phoTo below and i was captivated. i may not be able to buiLd it exactly or own half the equipMent it has, BUT i would like to tRy...

FIRST, where can i get a stand buiLt just like that... anyOne know of a great metal guY... i want it red too

youR help is appreciated:)

Credits:
tank owner: Captive Oceans at MACNA
equipment: Bubbleking and Grotec Photon Light with Zeo

Attachments

• red_framed_tank.jpg
    red_framed_tank.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

zahner

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
stand looks pretty easy for anyone who can weld, then just gotta find some1 to powdercoat it or whatever. pretty sweet looking setup tho i would do something to hide some of the stuff underneath (aside from the tricked-out skimmer)

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
60-90 cube w/ icecap spot pendants, t5s, wave2k, return with pens, mtc minical, etc. Not sure on skimmer. Already halfway there with my setup now :)

The CSS is ok. Certainly doesn't compare to the deltec i had, but is better than a remora/bak pak. I'm considering trying one of the tunze skimmers.

joe

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
suntzu said:
Wow, Don. If you are serious, I can't believe you are even thinking about building this system. That's mad nice, but crazy money.

Kai, it won't be identicaL, and it'LL probably be rectanguLar rather than square, but i kinda wannA achieve the same resuLts and definiteLy the LOOK :shocked1:

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
joetbs said:
60-90 cube w/ icecap spot pendants, t5s, wave2k, return with pens, mtc minical, etc. Not sure on skimmer. Already halfway there with my setup now :)

The CSS is ok. Certainly doesn't compare to the deltec i had, but is better than a remora/bak pak. I'm considering trying one of the tunze skimmers.

joe
im thinking about selling my remora and getting one of those coralife SS ones the prices on those are cheaper them the ASM skimmers.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: