nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey All,

So I have some super exciting news...I have had the great privilege of being appointed the new care taker of Brett's (BadCoffee) 20g tank. Jim(Saltwater Critters) was kind enough to set me up and now my tank has beautiful rock work and should be cycled by the time I return from my vacation. I look forward to getting back into the hobby full force. It's cool to see my roommates so excited about the tank as well...it is a welcome addition to the apartment.

Equipment:
Brett's 20g tank, sump, stand, canopy and ATO
Vortech MP10 - so cute _ LOVE IT!
Sunlight 150w Galaxy Elec. Ballast
Phoenix 14k 150w DE MH bulb - The color is hot!
40lb of Sand - A mix Jim made - really nice
45 - 60lbs of rocks - mixed Fiji, SOlomon, Tonga and other's

Here are some set up pics...will post more when I return in mid january. I look forward to your comments...I am sure some of them will be extremely entertaining....Glad to be back, it took way too long!!!

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0412-1.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Looks awesome Nikki. I know you'll do that tank justice. Last time I saw that baby set up there were two little rug rats buzzing about, telling me everything I could possibly want to know about the critters inside it. :)

Good luck and welcome back to your passion.

Russ

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Nikki - ock it - that is by far one of the best DBTC tanks ever :) Hands down beats my 92g bowfront

BC - I think that fried. When I go the system back from Philly, it didn't have any of that stuff with it :-(

It does still have the custom matching ATO container holder and ATO bucket storage unit.

KEEPING IT ALIVE!

House

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey All!!

So after a little lighting faux-pa I am back on track. I have now put in a 150w aquamedic ocean light courtesy of SkateZen :biggrin: Thanks!!!!

I also put in a LED lighting actinic strip which I LOVE!!!

Here are a few shots under the new LED's!

IMG_0512-1.jpg

IMG_0511-1.jpg

IMG_0510-1.jpg

IMG_0509-1.jpg

IMG_0507-1.jpg

IMG_0506-1.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: