JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Be easy on me- am still battling some floating particulate but figured was time to start posting some pics before masterswimmer and house of laughter kick my butt. Tanks been going since Dec. 1st. So far have a mated pair of True Perculas, 1 Bangaii Cardinal, 2 firefish(one was shy) and 1 cleaner shrimp- was behind rocks will get shots of him at a later time, and a some zoas that saltwatercritters hooked me up with.
Here are the pics I got- although am a horrible photographer with a cheap camera- bad combo lol. Have to really thank Russ and Jim for dealing with my neurotic craziness about my "imaginary particulate" and for all the help along the way.
sdc10211x.jpg

sdc10212h.jpg

sdc10213.jpg

sdc10215pe.jpg

sdc10214sg.jpg

sdc10216g.jpg

sdc10219m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Jimmy, the tank looks awesome.

I need to put this out to the rest of the MR community.....Does anyone see an overabundance of floating particulate in the water? I'm thinking I'm blind because I don't see what Jimmy is talking about.

Please post your honest opinion about the particulate. :grouphug:

Once again Jimmy, looking good.

Russ

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
LMFAO!!! They're there they just hide when I take pics and then after...POOF! there they are lol. I guess theyre just fine enough that they dont show up on film. I knew Russ was gonna bust my chops when the pics came out clear. Maybe they're normal amount and Im just a complete whacko.....Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess I just have to hit myself in the head and take a chill pill

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: