JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Updates on my 65

Ok so here are my new additions. Took a ride upstate today to Houses house<---(lol)

Picked up my new guys a Rose Bubble Tip and a Pagoda Cup- here they are
My RBTA:
sdc10274a.jpg

sdc10297m.jpg

And my Pagoda Cup:
sdc10286y.jpg

sdc10289t.jpg

Had just put them in so the cup is all closed will get shots of him open tomorrow.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Thanks for the compliment, cant wait to see where the anemone decides to settle(hopefully not on the back of the rocks) lol.

Some yeah diatom. Have just been doing heavy water changes and am gonna do a couple of more this week picked up another batch of ESV salt so am good to go for another 200 gallons. Havent had bad diatoms just a small breakout and am getting the green algae cover on all my rocks, but not hair algae so am doin ok. Also having coralline growing in little spots all over the glass and the overflow box, so I'm pretty happy how the tanks been goin. Think the diatom bloom happened though because of my halides had WAY too strong of lighting 2 400W IceCaps but got my new 250's today.

Last edited:

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Well figured Id put a new FTS and a pic on where the anemone settled since put in last night Tonight was the first night with my 250W Halides that I swapped out my 400's for. Also seems the pagoda cup is doing well, more to come:
sdc10315vh.jpg

The anemone is between the front and rear rocks on top of the mound on the right side- had to get this shot of him from above in front looking back and down.
sdc10318w.jpg

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Ok anemone update - i know seems silly but love this little guy! Came in from work today and he had settled on a new spot for now- hopefully will stay there because he looks awesome here I think.
sdc10337f.jpg

And heres a FTS to show what he looks like from a few feet away

sdc10343e.jpg

Im gettin there little by little hope to be adding some more stuff soon. Just dont want to rush into anything. Thanks for looking...Enjoy(all 3 things in the tank other than fish) lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: