Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrozzz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am asking all of this because I have a 11 gallon now and it is flodded with cyno and the sand is red also nothing can stay alive I was going to plum the tank I am running carbon that is all and a little fuge what do I do then
wow cyno is tricky to get rid off till u know whats causing it..im asuming ur using ro water...how is ur circulation?

hydrozzz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LED's are installed!!!!

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 205
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 199
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 202

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
awesome start although i would have put less sand for more room.

i saw one of these last week. didn't realize it's covered on the top. a pygmy angel and a goby would be cool

beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
:banghead:

http://www.reefpedia.com/index.php/Green_Spotted_Mandarin

From the above article:
This fish needs atleast a 100gal tank, with at least 75 lbs of live rock and a sufficient supply of copepods/amphipods/isopods/etc. in order to survive in the reef aquarium. If two males are kept in a tank that is below 75 gallons, chances are they will fight when they see each other and one will most likely die. Sometimes they can be enticed to eat frozen mysis shrimp or baby brine shrimp.

hydrozzz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
added yesterday, copepod reef starter, phytoplankton, rotifers, live copepods, and picked up some dead ones too

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 122
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

hydrozzz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow... I just read back...

You started cycling 4/28, and 3 days later you put a difficult to keep fish, that should have a 75-100g tank in.

Please give that fish back to where you got it from. It's doomed in your tank.
this is not my first tank...ive done about 10 tanks in 6 yrs..the fish is doing great and has pleny of food..he is not skittish and im able to target feed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: