nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Pics

Well here's a couple pictures. Tank is still a little foggy, wrasse went to sleep and stirred up the sand. But it gives you an idea of what I've got going.

Big thanks to Q for the Vortech!
E for the halides and noodles for the rocks.

As you guys can see the tank is looking mighty empty :( But it won't be that way for long, I hope.

Pics aren't the best but trust me when I say its sexy.

Attachments

• IMG_4594.JPG
    IMG_4594.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_4599.JPG
    IMG_4599.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 183
T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
lol i like the Macgyver methodology applied here; that zip-tied rock isnt going anywhere :D

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Nice Kris! Thats the aquascaping I was talking about! It's going to look dope grown out. lol on the zipties.

What are you doing about temp and filtration? I got a sleak black heater and also a RK Lite controller sitting around if you need.

How's the topoff on this?

Last edited:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
hahaha! Thanks guys..yea that zip tie! Maybe i should have used a black one LOL! It'll dissappear soon enough!!!

Top off on this little tank is manual labor (manually every night) I think I'm going to get an ATO for it and I need something to skim the surface of the tank, that won't take up much real estate in the tank.

I must say I'm a great aquascaper, however, when i comes to keeping tanks for more than say 2 months, I'm not :theyareon

Whats the RK lite controller doing? :eek: I'm such an equip. noob!

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
What's I doing? Nothing at the moment, just lying in a box.

What it does, however, you can probably look up better than I can explain. I used it mainly to automate my water movement, lighting and temp.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
:lol2: Q you know we bros :hug:

One more pic :) Corner view, tank cleared up very nicely and go some new euphyllia's thanks to Eddie (cthoughts) Great pieces!

Also working on a way to skim the surface scum, just need to find the pieces I need.

A little patience on my part and this could easily be my best tank :)

Attachments

• IMG_4604.JPG
    IMG_4604.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 149

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: