Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yeah it worked well for my purposes. I gutted the stocked media and replaced it with my proven (unscientific) trio--- polyfilter, carbon and purigen.

Don't buy it, you can have mine.

Note: the return nozzle is on the left side, which limits where you want to place it in your tank (if you're going for the left corner, no can do, partner).

Need a heater too? http://www.saltysupply.com/ProductD...e&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=GoogleBase

Last edited:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Yeah it worked well for my purposes. I gutted the stocked media and replaced it with my proven (unscientific) trio--- polyfilter, carbon and purigen.

Don't buy it, you can have mine.

Note: the return nozzle is on the left side, which limits where you want to place it in your tank (if you're going for the left corner, no can do, partner).

Need a heater too? http://www.saltysupply.com/ProductD...e&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=GoogleBase

I'm good on heaters :) I feel like I'm cleaning you out :lol2:

Could it go into the corner where that rock is sticking out of the water? If it can't go there, I could always modify it to make that location work.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
When you did the rockscaping with the zip ties...are you leaving them to get grown over, or cover them with cement or anything? Any drill work or just zip tying them together?

That's the only ziptie I used. Everything else is drilled with a 1/2inch drill bit and held together by 1/2inch acrylic dowels.

The ziptie is temporary, til i get some reef epoxy. Or I'll just let the xenia grow over :)

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Couple new shots: From the side and the from the front...that rock with the zip tie is coming out soon :D

Attachments

• IMG_4612.jpg
    IMG_4612.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4614.jpg
    IMG_4614.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 129

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: