• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Jbanks

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks Guys!

Mike, while it seems to pretty effective on the corals affected, it seems to negatively affect some of the non SPS... So far nothing major, but enough for me to say enough... I think the problem is that no matter what you do, some of the Levamisole stays in your system and takes a while to cycle out..

Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey your pictures are starting to look like your tank, Awesome

The great thing about this hobby is when you have a buddy that has a awesome tank you get to always see it in person and it gets you frustrated and inspired at the same time, Keep up the good work

And when you want those frags come and get them but I think frags in a colony grown tank looks like a single M&M in a big bowl of fruit ...... LOL !!!!!!

Jbanks

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks guys! Jarrett and JCS! Special thanks to you guys! It was great meeting you today! As for tricks, none really.. I think it is truly a matter of finding what works for your tank because ALL of our systems are different. Together we can really come up with some great husbandry practices!

Jbanks

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here are some night before the east coast Tremor shots! These are phone pics so, please excuse the quality.. Unfortunately the Fairy wrasse that you see in the pics must have gotten spooked during the tremors. Found the poor guy in front of my tank dried up when I got home tonight.... RIP little guy..

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

Last edited:

Jbanks

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: