InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Greg is having internet issues for the past few days. There is a new aquascape and Greg says it is "bananas" so he will be posting pics once the interwebs is working at his house.

Thanks for the heads up Educator, I'm looking forward to more pics of this piece of artwork.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
So I visited Greg and his tank today and I can say it exceeded my expectations. I took some pics with my cellphone and Greg asked me to upload them so here they are. The new aquascape is awesome and leaves plenty of room for those SPS to grow nice and large. The tank itself is stunning and so clean looking.

First shot is an FTS. It looks small but it is not.

dqhri0.jpg

Second, from the side to try to show the depth on this thing, that yellow tang is about4 inches.
287hgxw.jpg

-James

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
Just some pics

Few pics to keep it upgraded of Gregs tank! Amazing job he put into this tank and its not done yet! Really starting to look good. Good Job DR. Official:)

This is the OLD aqua scaping! EDUCATOR our post above is the new aqua scape greg has made:)

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 743
  • IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 688
  • IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 762
  • IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 753

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Educator,Zuska Thanks for posting pics u guys are the best :) i had some problems loging into my MR account so i was out for a couple of days . Happy to be back my new lights came, got the ATI Power Module 8 bulb so i set them up right away and these things are bright as hell :) will post some new pics after work.
Everyone else Thanks for the kind words.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
H20 Tank

New lights came in and i have to agree with Greg that theze lights are bright as can be.

Attachments

• IMG_0767.jpg
    IMG_0767.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 495

SSV3NOM

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That corner overflow looks great... gives so much real estate. Besides just looking slick... it doesn't take away from the beauty of the tank's inhabitants.

Just wish this tank didn't carry such a hefty price tag...

Good luck with it!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: