Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi Guys,

I have been in the hobby for a couple of years now. I always enjoyed looking at and reading about all of your tanks. I have been learning so much from you all. I never really posted any pictures of any of my tanks, so I figured I would post some now before I do another upgrade :) I built the stand and canopy myself. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy looking at all of your tanks. I will post some more pictures of the build soon.
img3885q.jpg

img3886v.jpg

img3887cp.jpg

img3897t.jpg

img3910u.jpg

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
i have seen this tank in person it is amazing by far the rock scape is killer and the coral placement is perfect the set up is top notch mike is a true craftmans
i have to say it to this day by far the best tank i put my eyes on. besides mine sorry mike :tongue1:

Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
WOW!! Thank you all very much for the kind words, I was a little nervous posting the pictures. I really do appreciate it.

Hi Russ, I have been meaning to call you, I hope all is well with you and your family. To be honest, I am not looking to combine the tanks. I am looking to upgrade to an 800 to 1000 gallon, But that will be in the spring if I do.

Jeramy, I dont know what to say bro, you the man :hug:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: