Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi Rookie, Thank you very much. To be honest, I am not to much of a photographer but here you go. I will post some more tonight.
img4025f.jpg

img4162k.jpg

img4159r.jpg

img4129r.jpg

img4126rm.jpg

img4072af.jpg

img3969m.jpg

img4148l.jpg

mgny

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Beautiful job Mike. Luv the shot with the star , mystery and elegance. How long have you had the elegance? Always my favorite but gave up after so many died.

Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi Guys, I was at my good friend Jeremy's (Jerl77) house the other day, His tank is to die for. He gave me an awesome Birds nest colony and a bunch of high end zoo's. I will post some pictures of the Zoo's soon, Thank you again Jeremy, you the Man :biggrin:
img4448j.jpg

I took some more pictures when I had the camera out, I hope you enjoy them
img4483se.jpg

img4392xg.jpg

img4397k.jpg

img4465g.jpg

img4466w.jpg

img4455v.jpg

Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi Bob,
Thank you very much for the kind words, it was great to see you today as well. You have to stop by one day and c the tank in person. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with on you your tank build :smile:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
anytime buddy looks good in your tank too lmao
Hi Guys, I was at my good friend Jeremy's (Jerl77) house the other day, His tank is to die for. He gave me an awesome Birds nest colony and a bunch of high end zoo's. I will post some pictures of the Zoo's soon, Thank you again Jeremy, you the Man :biggrin:
img4448j.jpg

I took some more pictures when I had the camera out, I hope you enjoy them
img4483se.jpg

img4392xg.jpg

img4397k.jpg

img4465g.jpg

img4466w.jpg

img4455v.jpg

Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi Guys, I purchased a pair of premium snow flake clowns from Mike at tropical island the other day. I set up a dedicated tank for them plumbed off my main tank. I put in some live rock, a rose bubble anemone and a couple pieces of coral. They seem to be very happy. I love these little guys :)
img4959m.jpg

CheckSix187

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Those clowns look great Mike! any luck with them hosting the anem? ive got 2 ocellaris clowns and i just got a speckled green bubble anem and they dont seem very interested.

Also how big is their tank and was there a reason they earned their own? haha

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: