spiderman.jpg

Few of my chalices. Couldn't get a shot of them all so split them up:
chalice.jpg

Last edited:

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Yeah, I have a feeling it's going to be a waste of time but I'd like to try and start pest free. The more I thought about it, the more it made sense. My current setup has had a bit of everything at one point, bryopsis, gha, red turf, aptasia, colonial hydroids, green bubble algae. I'm going to take my time and frag every last zoa and sps into my new tank.

akma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Where do you get your clowns ?

I broke this tank down awhile ago. The pair from here I purchased from liveaquaria.
I usually try to find breeders that are into genetics and try to breed healthy clownfish, instead of mass production like ORA, sea and reef, and such.

I have a buddy who breeds "snocasso" and onyx. If your interested I can ask him what he has. He's a hobbiest not a store and he loves his clownfish.

arthurk0722

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I broke this tank down awhile ago. The pair from here I purchased from liveaquaria.
I usually try to find breeders that are into genetics and try to breed healthy clownfish, instead of mass production like ORA, sea and reef, and such.

I have a buddy who breeds "snocasso" and onyx. If your interested I can ask him what he has. He's a hobbiest not a store and he loves his clownfish.

Im starting a biocube 29 in the near future and I'm interested in "clone" clownfish. Could you find out what your buddy has? I'd like to have about 4 clowns in the tank so would they get along? Cause i know perculas can be grouped in "families"

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: