Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
yea buddy...kinda more focus on how to keep the shrimps i buy alive. So far i have gone threw 3 cleaner shrimp 1 blood red shrimp and 1 pistol. The only surviver that survived the longest was my pistol shrimp for 1 week.
that means something is really wrong with ur system .. U been set up a while now. And if you can keep any thing alive theres a proplem!

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
that means something is really wrong with ur system .. U been set up a while now. And if you can keep any thing alive theres a proplem!

Everything is fine with the tank its just the shrimps I don't have luck with. All the fish are healthy and eating everything I put in the tank the GTBA it doing great. As for the acan frag that didn't make it keeped on getting tilled over on to the sand bed by the fish. I'm guessing that's the reason why it didn't make it on top that it had aptasia that I juiced lemon juice which it did work on the aptasias.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I got bored with the tank look what I came up with.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Tank%20Rocks.jpg
    Tank%20Rocks.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 97

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
So for the past 2 weeks now I left 1 turbo snail in my sump to clean up all my hair algea that was growing down in my sump. So this was my mini project and it worked wonder full too. Now I don't see no hair patches in my sand no more nor in my glass either.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
So last night I got an email saying that my fixture as been shipped out to my address. I can't wait to set them under my tank ^_^

Is there anything I can use to have them hanging besides drilling a hole threw the wood. Any type of super strong hanger I can possible use on the fixtures? This fixtures shouldn't be no more then 15lbs each.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Yes my second light fixture came in yesterday wasn't expecting it them till monday in the afternoon. Well today I decided to set up my babies up in the tank lol hope you enjoy the lights guys ^_^

Attachments

• back%20light%201.jpg
    back%20light%201.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 108
  • back%20light%202.jpg
    back%20light%202.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 108
  • back%20light%203.jpg
    back%20light%203.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 113
  • led%20blue%20light.jpg
    led%20blue%20light.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 109
  • led%20white%20light.jpg
    led%20white%20light.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 110

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Finally!!!!!! It seems like years ago that we were talking about this moment! It looks awesome! Now, when do the corals start popping up?

Once I get rid of this f'n majanos and aptsias in the tank. But for now I'm going to relax and take it easy my tank buying thing adventures as comed to a pause. Now I'm just going to see my tank mature even more and see my fish and some of my frags grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: