Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Last my partner in sand cleaning crime pass away didn't even make it to a fully grown bullet goby and liking how they change color when they get older too. Won't forget when I got him when my tank was 4 months old was very active and cleaned my sanded well too.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
well it as come for that time to change my ro-di filters and get new ones in since im starting to see small green spots on the sand bed and my filters are dirty also. Going with a replacement filter pack thanks to Kathy for helping me out and me asking questions if i was going in the right direction with the filters. So i will be goin with the next following.

1) 10 micron sediment filter
1) 5 micron Coconut Carbon Black
1) one micron Coconut Carbon Black
1) Full size vertical color changing DI Cartridge

Last edited:

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
angelo do you use a tds meter on the water coming out of your rodi instead of using the little green spots on your sandbed as a my filters are probably dirty and need to be changed meter....

yes i do use a TDS meter its reading above 0 and i got it brand new and tested with another ro-di system before and its working well too. i need to change the filters there dirty already all for 4 them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: