adamt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
kk heres some pics of the new additions, pics kinda suck, and Im still dealing with the microbubbles so bare with me
img_0957.jpg

green stylo
img_0958.jpg

pearl berry

img_0955.jpg

blue stag

img_0956.jpg

lemon lime acro

img_0959.jpg

full tank shot

adamt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just wanted to post a quick stock list since I've picked up a bunch of new corals, Ill post pics tommorrow when the lights are on.

SPS
ORA red planet
ORA Purple Plasma
ORA pearlberry
ORA tri color validia
ORA stylo
Sanjay acro
Green Tort
Green Tabling acro
Pink mille
Blue tort
green bottlebrush
purple rimmed monti cap
green monti cap
orange monti cap
Lemon lime acro
Green Bali Slimer
Pink birdsnest

polyps
Blue hornets
Blueberry fields forever
radioactive dragon eyes
Earth wind and fire
gi joes
green meanies
galaxy palys
metallic green stars
purple yumas
green hairy shrooms

misc.:
purple lta
pink tipped green frogspawn

Id like to thank reefbum for providing such amazing frags.... lol they seem to be handling the transition from 400w radiums to t5's really well so far.

adamt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks reefbum!

It seems like my corals decided to start growing today... Since I set the tank up my calcium, alk, and ph have been extremely constant, and all of a sudden today, for the first time, they swung on me.

Calcium (9/21) 460, (9/22) 380
dkh 10, 7
ph 8.4, 8.0

I have been waiting for this to happen for a while now, and even though it was a fairly drastic swing Im glad it happened because I was starting to worry that my corals werent using the calcium in the tank. I slurried in some kalk and got things back to where theyre supposed to be, and Im putting together a kalk reactor that should be done tom. Now its just a matter of dialing in the correct dosage and making sure the mag. and stront. levels keep up with the calc.

Last edited:

sroot17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Congrats on the growth! The tank looks great and is a look Im striving for in my 50g

Are you still supplementing with all the supplements you listed in your first post?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: