E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Thanks man, how's your tank build coming? You have a thread yet?

I didn't silicone the starboard because the tank was running when I put the board down. I definitely recommend it if you can do it while the tank is dry though. The blue starboard works great IMO. When the Radion is at the mid-day setting it barely looks blue (almost white actually) but when the light starts turning blue, the board makes the colors pop.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
are u still running jon c graph at 100%? mines running at 70 and i dont know if i need more light =o

I honestly don't remember what the percentage is at. You might want to post on the Ecotech forum on RC for recommendations. I really like the Radion though.

where did you get the blue starboard and how much.
did you sell the tunze 9002, I might be interested.

I bought the blue starboard at thecuttingboardcompany.com. It's a great site and they do custom cuts for you I highly recommend them. The blue starboard looks much better than white IMO. It helps the colors pop. You can get black, tan, blue, white, and other colors.

I don't have the Tunze skimmer anymore. Take a look at the JNS or aquamaxx skimmers.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: