fishfreak1242

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
So lately I have been really happy with how well my coraline has been growing. It has covered about 3/4s of my back wall. Also a few days ago I went over to jim's place in Ossining and got a peppermint shrimp and 2 emerald crabs and so far the peppermint shrimp has eaten all of the aiptasia that I had (I noticed there were like 4 small ones so I got the shrimp), but the emerald crabs have yet to eat any of my bubble algae. It is starting to get a little out of control so now I am starting to worry. Also when I was at Jim's I got some Calcium and Alkalinity supplement which I have been dosing for about a week because I realized my alk was at 7 and my calcium was at 250. Also I am worried about my purple nana because it seems to not be gaining any color and only the tips are purple. I put a powerhead near it so it would get some side flow off of it and it doesn't seem to be getting any more color. Some pics will be up momentarily

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: