R

ReneeRN

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
How Much?

It's my first post, and I don't mean to sound stupid, but I am in a rush. I have been looking for this info for a half hour, and now I give up. I want to bring my husband and twins to the frag swap on sunday, but I cannot find the price. I am a new member, that donated. Can someone give me admission prices? :eek:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Tab onto the big picture (with the swap info printed on it) at the top of the home page..you will find the RSVP info in there. Adults are $20 ea..if the kids are young they're free :)

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It's my first post, and I don't mean to sound stupid, but I am in a rush. I have been looking for this info for a half hour, and now I give up. I want to bring my husband and twins to the frag swap on sunday, but I cannot find the price. I am a new member, that donated. Can someone give me admission prices? :eek:
Hi Renee... sorry I missed your post. looking foward to seeing you and hubby tomorrow at the swap :groupflip

sgurba

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Where is the swap

I am new to MR and really interested in going to the swap. Can someone tell me where and when

thanks
Scott

I know someone usually puts up this thread by now, I think but I don't see if so i figured I could start it.

If someone with the information could say when help is needed it would be great. I know it's usually the day before, the morning of, and the evening for clean up. If anyone is available to help, you guys should post too :).

I know I'll be available the day before, 4/26, and the morning of the swap 4/27.

-Kris:birthday:

Saturday 6-10PM - Vendor setup, saltwater mixing, table layout, etc
latino277
FRY
Daisy-If BC is there

4 O'Clock to ?? shifters
Teddy + Brother
Nanoreefer
Noodleman-Maybe
Jhov2324
Tosiek

Sunday 8-10A - Vendor setup
Nanoreefer22
Aaron
Cb747
midtownman
Nyreefnoob
miamiluis
Daceman89
Noodleman
DontXTripNFall + Mike
FRY
Crox
tunicata
boozeman
Tony's Coot
"DeViouS"
Daisy-If BC is there

Sunday 6-8- Clean up, shutdown (we need more people than last time for this
Ellebelle
Adamrose
FRY
Nikkibabee
Froggie
"DeViouS"

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: