Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have cleaned up the thread as best I could. Please be constructive and :hug: not destructive and :screama:

I don't want to have to delete this thread.

And my apologies as to the reason it took so long I can only do so much from a phone, I specifically went to a friends house to use their computer to fix this and another thread because I no longer have a computer.

En fin :grouphug: not :screama:

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a clown goby and some mangroves. I didn't set the mangroves up yet. The clown goby loves the frogspawn.
I traded my sps coral in today.

Here it is when he first went into the tank and before he found his frogspawn,

On a side note this is my 420th post and it is almost April 20th.

Last edited:
C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I used red estes sand for about 7 years I don't think it has had any negative impact on my tank. Never had alage outbreaks never saw my fish with irrational due to the sand.

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made lots of changes today. I added a big eye squirrel fish. My friends always make fun of me because my eyes get red sometimes. So I thought this fish was ment to be with me.

I also got some zoas. Can someone ID them for me? I was told they were Jonny Chimpos Whacky Whammin Watermelon. There is also a surprise at the end of the video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-rwDsjb2ba8

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: