Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
So Jim and Russ HOF kindly delivered the pump to me yesterday. I got the Mp40w....WOW, can you say WOW....this thing is unreal....lets just say im no where near max power on reef crest mode and there are 0 dead spots in my tank now.....Im so happy with this pump, all I want to do is watch it go on and off....the settings are just nuts, and if I want to get a larger tank, I have the option of getting slave pumps. Hands down the best pump I ever had.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
So Jim and Russ HOF kindly delivered the pump to me yesterday. I got the Mp40w....WOW, can you say WOW....this thing is unreal....lets just say im no where near max power on reef crest mode and there are 0 dead spots in my tank now.....Im so happy with this pump, all I want to do is watch it go on and off....the settings are just nuts, and if I want to get a larger tank, I have the option of getting slave pumps. Hands down the best pump I ever had.

lol, glad you like it ..it is quite something!

ari5736

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just wanted to add that there customer service is amazing, they have fixed problems with my pumps at no charge and no questions asked at least 3 times in past few years. These "problems" were also at least partially my doing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: