jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok Guys!!! Here it is!!!!

This will be the first of hopefully many Westchester meet ups!!!
We have much interest and devotion to this area!! Im happy to be part of it!!

We will be meeting at Richie's(truckingny) home in white plains, address to be posted. Thanks Richie for opening your home to us and letting us see your tank!!

The date to mark is Saturday December 18th at 1:00 pm. All food will be supplied by myself.

Also dont forget to sign up for our "frag bag event" Well you dont really have to sign up but it would be nice to post in that thread what you are going to bring. How it works is.... you bring a frag to throw into the "bag" and we will draw names out of a hat of those who participate and when your name is picked you get a frag someone else brought. (Trading of your frags after the fact is promoted and encouraged!!)

The whole afternoon isnt planned out yet but we have a rough outline and I can promise it will be a great time!! More to come as we get closer to the event!! All we ask is that you guys let us know you are coming here in this thread. Also, dont be afraid to show up late!!

In attendance:
1. DA fisherman
2. Bertdog
3. nanchil
4. THEDLO
5. dubs
6. camanuch
7. jay1335
8. TRUCKINGNY
9.OzoneParkGuy +1
10.BIG LA
11.DrHarryLopez
12.Staaan
A few notes guys.....
There will be no active selling of anything for profit at this gathering!!! That includes any livestock, equipment, or supplies.

Anything that is arranged before the gathering may be delivered at the meet. (pre-orders)

There are no dues or entry fees to come!! Just remember this is all about having fun and sharing our hobby!!!!

The people organizing this event are in NO way profiting by doing so. All food is being donated by Scotts Corner Market and the entertainment will be supplied by our own goofy selves. The number one rule is......
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
D

DA fisherman

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Count me in :)

Sent from MR. fix your fins or get your fins fix :)

D

DA fisherman

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Well I don't wish I was from nowhere but BROOKLYN .... But always fun to go out and meet other people in the hobby :)

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A few notes guys.....
There will be no active selling of anything for profit at this gathering!!! That includes any livestock, equipment, or supplies.

Anything that is arranged before the gathering may be delivered at the meet. (pre-orders)

There are no dues or entry fees to come!! Just remember this is all about having fun and sharing our hobby!!!!

jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As per the mods of mr........

There will be no one attending this meet and greet as a vendor. Everyone in attendance is a reef hobbyist.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: