Airborneguy

Reefer till I Die!!
No I'll take them... not sure why this didn;t show up as a new post for me until now. I'll PM you with my info and just let me know how you want the payment sent....

Airborneguy

Reefer till I Die!!
I am going to offer a frag of Radioactive Dragon Eyes... this is a LARGE FRAG, more than 30 polyps, and it has been growing since I broke it off. I will get a picture once I get the one from Wingo and put the offer up.

I am going to offer a frag of Radioactive Dragon Eyes... this is a LARGE FRAG, more than 30 polyps, and it has been growing since I broke it off. I will get a picture once I get the one from Wingo and put the offer up.

I sent you both the frag of zoa from the original offer and the green polyps as well. Hope you like them.

I am interested if your offering is RADIOACTIVE Dragon Eyes(never know what they look like). But if it's the std Dragon Eyes, I will pass.

Of course, I am willing to pay for shipping.

Airborneguy

Reefer till I Die!!
Well I got the frags, but they both appear to be dead. The small piece with the large heads on it looks like the heads fell out of the stalks (they are hollow), although it does have two very small zenia stalks on it which look like they might make it. The second, largers piece with the tiny heads zoas on it has a white film and the heads just look like tiny bubbles which haven't opened at all.

I will have a pic of my frag up later... I will still offer it, but I don't want to do shipping.

Well I got the frags, but they both appear to be dead. The small piece with the large heads on it looks like the heads fell out of the stalks (they are hollow), although it does have two very small zenia stalks on it which look like they might make it. The second, largers piece with the tiny heads zoas on it has a white film and the heads just look like tiny bubbles which haven't opened at all.

I will have a pic of my frag up later... I will still offer it, but I don't want to do shipping.

Looks like they are melting in the shipping. If you are going to any of the swap like the 16th, I bring them along.

Airborneguy

Reefer till I Die!!
Well the stalks are definately alive because they perked up today, there is just nothing in them. Will they re-grow? Maybe when they split the new heads will be normal? And the second piece may have a chance, there appeared to be some glow under the actinics still, so hopefully somethign is there.

Here's my frag, it's a close up shot. It is pretty big, about the size of one of those little rubber balls a kid gets out of one of those quarter machines. There are easily 20+ heads. Please, no shipping! I am flexible between SI and Brooklyn for pickup until Friday (I leave for Iowa saturday).

Zoa_Frag.JPG

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: