DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
JW= Just wondering

I know but i was in to difficult things for a while.. remember... well actually dont remember xP.. I already looked it up but it didnt have a whole lot of a difference, yes i knew xenia pulsed and anthelia didnt but i was wondering if that was it..

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Awilda!
I need to get rid of the anthelia in my tank! Stop taking my potential guests! LOL

Ming, I didn't realize how desperately you wanted it out of your tank buddy! I was only trying to save Daz a trip not realizing he lives near you.
Not to worry though Daz is picking up the anthelia from you.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
STILL AVAILABLE!!!
the mofo bailed out and bought some xenia instead LOL
I knew it was a mistake letting me hold onto some Kathy! :supermad:

Bailed on you too huh!

OK, I want to know how many people are going to be picking up frags by me. It's not like I have a ton of room to keep a ton of these.

Kathy, how many did you plan on bringing by me anyway?

KathyC

I'll bring 4 or 5 to you Awilda..All I can say is I can't stand the smelll anymore! I also don't have the space for them..so they are in a heated bucket with a p/h..not sure why they smell so much..but they need to out of here today.....with the exception of a few small ones going to Brooklyn next week.

mray

?
No way. Kathy is already bringing Awilda four to five meaning I'll be getting atleast three. Kathy is you are reading this please only bring Awilda three frags at most, lol. I'm only holding one frag for mchenusa.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
No way. Kathy is already bringing Awilda four to five meaning I'll be getting atleast three. Kathy is you are reading this please only bring Awilda three frags at most, lol. I'm only holding one frag for mchenusa.
Ray, Kathy dropped off 3 on attached to small pieces of rocks, 1 on tiny rubble, 1 unattached. The unattached one got dumped into my 20g. no way was I putting it in my 155 to disappear only to reappear by spreading all over my tank.:tongue1:
Below is a couple of pics of the bigger ones in my 155. I have to tell you they do not look good. The pic was taken an hour after being acclimated, and placed in the tank. If they make it you have 3 frags coming to you June 8th., unless of course you want to come out my way.;)

Oh, and they do have an odor to them but nothing serious.lol

Attachments

• anthylia & torch 001.jpg
    anthylia & torch 001.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 97
  • anthylia & torch 004.jpg
    anthylia & torch 004.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 95

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
..but they need to out of here today.....with the exception of a few small ones going to Brooklyn next week.

After reading all this jazz, when I spoke to you this morning about popping in today to pick up a frag and you weren't going to be available, I'm a lil' relieved at this point... that the opportunity has passed me by. :splitspin

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
After reading all this jazz, when I spoke to you this morning about popping in today to pick up a frag and you weren't going to be available, I'm a lil' relieved at this point... that the opportunity has passed me by. :splitspin

Sybil, they don't smell all that bad! It is just the anthelia smell, not a rotting smell at all. If you like I can keep you posted on how the ones in my tank do.;)
Or at the very least when my piece grows out enough we can frag it, and you get a piece. Let me know.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Things are not looking good on this side.:(

Here are a few pics of what the frags look like this morning 1/2 hour after the lights kicked on.

Attachments

• anthilia 002_800x600.jpg
    anthilia 002_800x600.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 81
  • anthilia 003_800x600.jpg
    anthilia 003_800x600.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 79
  • anthilia 001_800x600.jpg
    anthilia 001_800x600.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 77
  • anthilia 004_800x600.jpg
    anthilia 004_800x600.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 79

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: