Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
If there isn't enough to go around someone else can have the one that was suppose to come to me. I'm sure there will be other anthelia frags around.;)

KathyC

If anyone else is interested in a frag of this anthelia, please post today as the rock will be fragged tonight.

There will be 4 pick up points:
MRay in Flushing (frags will be there by next weekend)
Mountainreef in Bensonhurst- after next Tuesday
Manhattan - Josh
Me on LI

Size of frags will depend on how many folks ask for them .
..and thanks to all the nice folks who will be holding these for others!! :)
thxs

Last edited:

ming

LE Coral Killer
We broke the rock into a bunch of frags.

Kathy gave 2 pieces to me to give to someone. Whoever wants to pickup from me has to give the other piece to someone else. PM me if you want to come pick it up.

KathyC

jw wats the difference btwn this and xenia?
Who the heck is jw??lol
..and you should know by now you can get that info easily by researching it...shame on you :)

Anyway...as Ming mentions the rock has been fragged :)
Luckily enough the rock was very porus so it came apart quite easily!

Since Ming wants it out of his tank asap..there are 2 frags at his place ready for pick up. He is in Flushing. Please contact him directly and he will post here who has picked up the pieces.

There are 4 pieces in Manhattan and they should be at Josh's house in the next day or 2..

Early Saturday I will be dropping some off in Rockaway at Awildas place and we'll see if we can ask her to pass some out if anyone wants to make the trip over to her :) ..and she will be bringing some to Mray in Flushing on June 8th..so you can pick up from him as well.

I as well have a BUNCH of it!!

The frags going to Brooklyn will be there by Wednesday of next week at Mountainreef's house in Bensonhurst.

I will try & post a list later tonight of who has dibbed already and where your pick up point will be.

There is still plently left to go around if anyone else is interested! :)

And a big THANK YOU To Danelam for donating the Anthelia to DBTC!! :flower:

danelam

Advanced Reefer
Who the heck is jw??lol
And a big THANK YOU To Danelam for donating the Anthelia to DBTC!! :flower:

My pleasure, I'm glad to see the coral love is really getting around! There's a big empty spot in my tank now, it looks totally different!

Enjoy the anthelia everyone. Thanks Kathy for organizing it, and Ming for picking it up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: