KathyC

Let's give them more of a chance A..they took a beating during the fragging as there isn't an easy way to contol mush (which is what they are like out of water) when you're fragging.
The ones in my sump on the larger pieces of rock seem to have fared somewhat better.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
I don't know Kat, I'm praying they don't affect my other corals if they are in fact dyeing. If you look at the pic from yesterday, and then at the ones from this morning you will see that the healthiest looking one from yesterday totally detached itself from the rock, and is now laying on the sand looking like strings.:(

ming

LE Coral Killer
Here is the bigger of the 2 frags I have. Someone has to want it!
IMG_0403.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
mray, I think you should go over to Ming's, and get the ones he has.
I'm pretty sure these are dead. If I don't see a change tomorrow morning I am pulling them out of my tank before they pollute my system.

Attachments

• whats left of the anthelia 6PM 004_800x600.jpg
    whats left of the anthelia 6PM 004_800x600.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 88

KathyC

Awilda , if you think they are now dead, then throw them out. Why would you keep them in your system??
Mray - they smelled because I had so many of them in a holding tank. Anthelia smell awful on a good day.

If anyone wants any, LMK.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
After seeing the ones in Awilda's tank today, it is safe to say they are down for the count. :( Ming's on the other hand look like they are doing great from the pic.

Kathy-- Can you possibly post a pic of the one you have for me? Considering my tank is in wall even if the thing takes up half the tank smell isn't really an issue for me regardless. So if it is doing well, I'd more than likely be able to pick up sometime this week if we can work it out, or this upcoming weekend.

Mray-- bad case of STDs HAHAHAHAAAAA that's hilarious.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Does that mean you're coming to get mine Awilda? :tongue1:

If no one else wants it I guess I will.:tongue1:

mray, they don't smell all that bad. They simply smell like anthelias, and just so you know I've handled leathers that smelled way worse. And you also have to remember that once these animals are placed in the tank you no longer smell them.;)

Kat, I left them in my tank, and posted pics because of the way some people act on this site. I did not want to leave any doubt what so ever as to what happened to the frags you dropped off at my house.:splitspin

ming

LE Coral Killer
And you also have to remember that once these animals are placed in the tank you no longer smell them.;)
I have the agree, I think all acro's smell the worst! But once they're in the water, they don't smell at all. I hate the smell of acro's on my hands after I been handling them. So hard to wash that smell off.

Also, nobody seems interested in it so its all yours Awilda!

dannyl

Kathy am I still on the list for brooklyn to getting one. Getting confused here as well.

I'll bring 4 or 5 to you Awilda..All I can say is I can't stand the smelll anymore! I also don't have the space for them..so they are in a heated bucket with a p/h..not sure why they smell so much..but they need to out of here today.....with the exception of a few small ones going to Brooklyn next week.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: