ming

LE Coral Killer
I'm surprised on how little it takes to keep these guys alive. I have them on the floor of a 29g tank under a single bulb of normal output fluorescent bulb with no reflector at all.
Still looking good, if not better then that previous pic

KathyC

hey whats good what's the price on the whole rock?

These are not for sale..this is the DBTC forum :)

Ming..can you bring them to Wingo's tonight, perhaps we can get some folks to adopt them :)

Dom..if we don't have homes the ones you have, I will grab them from you when I see you again, Pinky wants one, and I didn't end up with one that lived...after all that...

ming

LE Coral Killer
I'll bring a frag for Wingo. Anybody going there want the other frag? Let me know and I'll bring it tonight

Not to leave Awilda hanging, but getting them into a better home ASAP is better, and I'm sure theres plenty more frags of this people want to give away.

KathyC

No Ming, none of them made it..the only thing they made was a mess out of my tank...

When I pick up the 2 remaining at Dom's Awilda can have the one I was taking and the other wilk go to Sybil.

KathyC

I think they must have rolled around in the tupperware on the ride back here, probably shouldn't have packed more than 1 frag per container. They looked like heck when I took them out and it never got better from that point...

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Kathy told me to bring both :happysad:
I'm sure Kathy has more frags right? We fragged a ton of them from that rock.

Not to worry Ming!:hug: I never get upset about the small stuff!!!;)
I am actually relieved that I didn't get one after all.:sgrin: I decided that my tank is great just the way it is,
and there really isn't any room for another "weed" type coral.:lol_large

Not to worry Ming!:hug: I never get upset about the small stuff!!!;)
I am actually relieved that I didn't get one after all.:sgrin: I decided that my tank is great just the way it is,
and there really isn't any room for another "weed" type coral.:lol_large

Good.

Don't expect the ones that passed by me either. They were doing great but a small accident happened yesterday and they are out of air in my holding jar. Then, a second accident happen that the melt solution got into my mix coral tank without me noticing and caused a serious of die off which I can call it formally a half system crash.

Lost a 12" Acro, 8" x 8" tout....., 30+ frogspawn/hammer heads.

Luckily, except the tout, I gave out a lot of my lost species to my friends for insurance.

Wish me luck not to come home and see more die off.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: