bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
inkblue said:
:scratchch i hatE to asK tHis but who'S monitoring thE moderatoRs wHen they step out of liNe... no onEs above aNy ruLes/by-Laws :usa1:
When we want to break a rule, we just ask the other mods if it's okay*. :P Then we change the rules for the day. Once we're done being bad, we change them back.

*usually while we're out drinking beers and talking 'bout how to make the site better for you knuckleheads!*

Actually, we only break the rules of the super secret admin forum where you can't see. We have a seperate rating system for us there. When someone's bad enough to rate -4 ____ (I can't tell you what we use, that would be breaking the rules outside the forum) They have to foot the bill for the above night of drinking.

B

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Can't see anyone's but mine but wwhat are the future ramifications of this? If I get 4 warnings and I am good for X # of months ( nice algebra term right? ) Does it somehow come down? Are there suspensions or expulsions in mind? If 5 mods flag me for the same thing am I out? See what I mean. I know and like what's going on here but I think it needs some big explanations so it isn't blown out of proportion and turned into a big deal.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
Can't see anyone's but mine but wwhat are the future ramifications of this? If I get 4 warnings and I am good for X # of months ( nice algebra term right? ) Does it somehow come down? Are there suspensions or expulsions in mind? If 5 mods flag me for the same thing am I out? See what I mean. I know and like what's going on here but I think it needs some big explanations so it isn't blown out of proportion and turned into a big deal.

There is no autoban feature and the moderators can see what other mods wrote so there will not be duplicates. You could get 10 warnings and still be in the green if they were just warnings for minor issues, like typing your messages in caps or something...

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
masterswimmer said:
What about those that tyPe WitH RidiCuLouS CaPs in tHe miDDlE oF SenTenCes? Arrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh :question: :flower: :lol:

master

BTW - That's not easy to do. But hard as heck to read. :fight2:
I wonder who that can be :tongue:
I hope typing bad is not a crime:frown:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: