KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Actually, I like this idea, but it has to be $5 if it is you:) -- kinda like the 2 levels of raffle tickets.

What a concept! We could make so much money from that we could probably cancel the Raffle entirely and I could shop for frags with all of the free time!! :)

Bren - you are a genius!! lol

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
What a concept! We could make so much money from that we could probably cancel the Raffle entirely and I could shop for frags with all of the free time!! :)

Bren - you are a genius!! lol

lets just say you would make a boat load of cash on me if a certain mod was in the tank. i'll even up the proposed $5 to a $500 for a hopper of paint balls....with protective gears and a safe distance of course!!!!
think about it :sgrin: hehehe
don't worry it aint you kathy...nor chief...certainly not alfie...hmmmm:scratchch

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I just wanted to take a minute to mention that the Raffle prizes are starting to pile up and you definitely want to make sure you are signed up (by paying up!) for the swap. Don't wait for the last minute to purchase your tickets!

The link to RSVP is on the first post in this thread.

This swap promises to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip

Metrokat

High Heeled Reefer
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
What kind of pics do you need to be teased? Does hardware work?

I like eye candy, but not the kind where you can look but not touch$$$$$. So hit me.

Last swap was boat loads of fun, met mods, fellow hobbists and the vendors that are always flashing us with killer pictures. I was hoping I would be the only one that wanted the piddley brine shrimp hatchery, I mean I wasn't going for the 700$ acans, but noooooo, everybody wanted the piddley hatchery! Sheesh.

I can't make it till a while after lunch this time, so I hope there are some goodies left for me. Fingers crossed.

The draw this time is being able to meet Joe from Atlantis! I've only been messaging him for several months now!:kiss: any idea what time his presentation will be?

Also, will the winner of the majano zapper verify the thing works? And will it work on palys?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: