ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Are you guys series? My 4 ai sols are suspended 12 inches above my 30 inch tall tank... My encrusting corals are growing on the bottom,, I'm not even at 50% and I've had them 4-5 months maybe more,, have to check..
My 400 watt mh could not penetrate that much... I think it depends on which led unit u but as well,, I'll get a vid and pix soon.. Love my ai sols.. I think one guy on. Rc added neutral white LEDs to them to better the color.. I did tons of research on LEDs.. And the ai sols andre proven tried and true

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
RULES
Frag has to be in its place one week after introduced to the tan
Frag has to be at same height as others in any location of the tank
Pics will be taken from top of tank for color and through the glass for growth
It will be judged by other MR members when 3 month period is up
Winner gets to gloat about there lighting of choice
If you want to make a wager on the side it will not be discussed on the board :biggrin:

Last edited:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
RULES
Frag has to be in its place one week after introduced to the tan
Frag has to be at same height as others in any location of the tank
It will be judged by other MR members when 3 month period is up
Winner gets to gloat about there lighting of choice
If you want to make a wager on the sise it will not be discussed on the board :biggrin:

Deal no zeovit or pellets I duke your going to make it to my sig when I wins this lol

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
this is still not going to prove nothing but who is better in taking care of the frag...water parameters are different...water temp are different...water flow are different...feeding are different.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
this is still not going to prove nothing but who is better in taking care of the frag...water parameters are different...water temp are different...water flow are different...feeding are different.

Stop ruining our fun LOL.. We know its not going to prove much but its going to be fun. i know jerl takes care of his tank as well as i do so we want to see growth and color since some people say since switching to LEDs there SPS looks washed out and no growth.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Growth

jerl this is the first frag i put in my tank.Late august till now

Attachments

• CANDLELIGHT FRAG.jpg
    CANDLELIGHT FRAG.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 96
  • KKF.jpg
    KKF.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 96

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: