CoralMeister

The Flying Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So I had about 6 ceramic frag plugs with zoas on my sandbed. One day I saw that one is missing, looked around, couldn't find it. I decided that I would look for it later and that the flow probably took it somewhere. Next day, another plug is missing and another...ok something is going on here. Since I work a lot I didn't really have time to see exactly what was happening. So 4 frags were missing and I looked around the whole tank, and just could not find them! I seriously did not know what was going on. So today I'm sitting at my computer, next to the tank, and all of a sudden I see my lawnmower blenny grab ANOTHER frag and quickly took it to the back...Im like wtff. My rockwork is pretty complex but I just had to see what was going on. I take out the top rock and surely enough all the frags were there. The blenny literally made a pit for himself by blocking a hole in the rock out of my frags! Son of a *****!:grumpy:

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I hate lawnmower blennies..mine ended up in my overflow and I left his azz there lol. Needless to say I looked before and he doesn't appear to be in there anymore. Oh well. Good luck man he's going to keep doing that. Sump him or get rid of him.

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
My lawnmower Blenny likes to hang out in my MP40 when I'm feeding.
f65db9e3.jpg

Mite need a new one soon:bigeyes:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: