BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
It's not slow for me. But on the reef app for iPhone I can't see two recent posts. I saw them while at work but can't see them on my phone. I've even responded to it already on my comp and can't see it on my app. Very frustrating.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Seems to be a little better this morning. Yesterday was horrible again.

Seems like the site problems have been pushing people away from MR. Other forums are hopping like always. I am used to seeing tons of recent posts every time I click "unread posts" now lucky if there is 25 posts in like 2 hours.. Very unlike MR.

jbeanz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm pretty sure the speed issue will improve over time nonetheless I'm.just happy to have a resource like MR at my fingertips and its free!!! Thank you MR staff for all your hard work, this hobbyist appreciates it.

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I think that MR needs to strip down to their skivvies and run what is needed. How many people really use the frag swapper?

Yes, the UI/UX of MR has become cluttered with features noone uses. The theme is old and desperately needs updating. The front page is a cluster mess varying font faces, sizes and random banners/buttons that destroy any and all color schemes for the site.

I could not agree more, Thirty5. A complete overhaul is exactly what MR needs before this server issue destroys what MR has worked on for years.

Last edited:

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Yes, the UI/UX of MR has become cluttered with features noone uses. The theme is old and desperately needs updating. The front page is a cluster mess varying font faces, sizes and random banners/buttons that destroy any and all color schemes for the site.

I could not agree more, Thirty5. A complete overhaul is exactly what MR needs before this server issue destroys what MR has worked on for years.

I have thought about this for a long time. Things get added to the site that many many people do not use. The forum needs to be a forum. All the extras are great, but they do not have to be in the forum (very easy to have them appear to be) but really don't need to be.

Just a thought!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: