leonarsi

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK so i'm going to confess. I turned up to Jason's store when it opened out of curiosity. Since i ahve wasted alot of Jason, Rob and Joe's time with stupid questions and idol chit chat though i would like to add that my girlfriend did suggest that it would be great for evening functions and parties ( we'd like a commission). So here i am with an awesome 120g tank, stand and canopy. great MH lights and a custom sump that is being drilled. Oh and a bucket load of honest advice. On the down side i have had to remind Jason that he had to charge me for a bucket of salt :tongue1:

It's more than just a fish store it's a place to chat, laugh and have a coffee

Thanks for helping me out guys and where's my sump!:joke:

Last edited:

Alexxn

Fun in the Sun !
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I paid the store a visit a few weeks back and met Jason and Manny and picked up a Maxijet 1200....AMAZING store, livestock and all....VERY friendly and informative guys, top notch personalities. It's the kind of place you don't mind going back to over and over....Thanks Guys and I'll be seeing you over and over again !

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
i'm heading up to the store on friday.
fyi in case i any other MR members are planning to go too.

Last edited:

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
cool ill try to talk the parents into it but it would be saturday because store would close the time i get there because of school and sports. fyi

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: