House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I wanted to see what members thought about visiting ISLANDREEFANDFIN in Brooklyn sometime around the first week in November. This will give everyone a chance to get some cashish together and get them a chance to get some stock on hand. I haven't formally asked just yet, but hopefully they'll reply to this string.

Respond if interested and I'll keep a Tally!

Again, it's first week in November and Brooklyn bound.

House

[ October 14, 2003, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: House of Laughter ]

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi House,

Thats not a problem we are more than willing to accomodate the MANHATTAN REEFS CREW.... In fact if we start getting some info before you guys come a week or so... we will try to have everything that you guys are looking for in so that its easy pickings and worth your trip.

once again thanks to everyone for their interest and hope we can continue to satisfy everyone
thumb.gif

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
To all:

Here is what we have been able to work out with Island Reef and Fin exclusively for Manhattanreefs.com membership:

10% discount from their already low prices (comparedly) and if you spend $100 or buy two corals, you will get one frag for free (at the owners discretion).

We are shootin for November 8th at 2:30 pm for the visit.

By then, they should have their website up and running as well as a tank of inverts for those who need them (don't we all).

If you are interested in attending (or would like something specific) reply to this thread and I'll make sure they get your request.

Thanks and like this monthly visit thing!

House

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Count me in. Can they get more of the neon green acro that they were selling, teal acro, other SPS varieties, colorful zoos (including blues), ricordea (I guess I am asking for alot,
)

L

LiQuiD

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I guess you can count me in on this also.

I kind of like when shops have small frags, like single shrooms instead of a rock with 10 on it or a 7 or so polyp zoo frag as apposed to a softball sized rock with a hundred on it. I like to do my own growing out and have several nanos that these smaller coral do and look better in. Just saves me the time of splitting it with someone then breaking the piece down after the sale. So if you have a tank with itty bitty pieces parts, that would be really cool, for me at least.

C

Crakeur2

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
did someone say small frags?

I can't guarantee anything (as usual) as the date sounds like one of the weekends my wife mentioned being out of town on business so I'm a maybe (with daughter).

mgchan

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I didn't realize it would be on the 8th. I won't be able to attend. On Saturdays I have to take my 8 yr old daughter to ballet and piano. The life of being a parent! :rolleyes:

I like the idea of frags!!!

[ October 15, 2003, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: mgchan ]

leta1981

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
I think that you will fidn the prices at this particular store to be very good, most of the corals they sell, will cost you the same as a frag so you will not be disapointed, they have great stuff!!!
thanks,
Julio

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: