xxxJerseyGuyxxx

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nelson is alive and well at Aqua Reef Aquatics!
Was just about to ask where’s ALBANO the ball buster! 😭😂🤣 I sure do miss the old days where I would go an adventure to buy fish and corals from members on here. Does anyone know what happened NaNo Aquatic is up too? He was a vendor on here don’t know if he still reefing or not.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Lots of familiar faces (screen names?) on here …

There’s no reason why we can’t start new discussion threads and frag swaps etc. I can start a new barebottom vs dsb thread 😆 and I’m more than happy trading frags for low/no cost once my tank gets converted to a reef

xxxJerseyGuyxxx

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you talking about Kris /nanoreefer22 ? He had a
retail store in Brooklyn.
No not Kris. Nano aquatics didn’t haven’t a store front he would sell from he’s home instead. I visited hes space a few times to get corals and fish. I don’t quite remember where he lived but I think it was in the Roosevelt Ave around that area.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
No not Kris. Nano aquatics didn’t haven’t a store front he would sell from he’s home instead. I visited hes space a few times to get corals and fish. I don’t quite remember where he lived but I think it was in the Roosevelt Ave around that area.
When I set up shop back in 2013 it was in south ozone park

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: