piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Seems to me the hobby not what it used to be. What happen !!! Frags show are few or gone. Forums are quiet,. People were more friendly into trades or swapping corals. Maybe it’s just me because not many friends are into it. You would think after Covid be more shows. Maybe it’s where I live. Now that fall be here soon maybe MR be more active? With Hawaii still out doesn’t help the hobby. I still have the passion and addiction but seems to have lost community. I miss the old days I guess.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Seems to me the hobby not what it used to be. What happen !!! Frags show are few or gone. Forums are quiet,. People were more friendly into trades or swapping corals. Maybe it’s just me because not many friends are into it. You would think after Covid be more shows. Maybe it’s where I live. Now that fall be here soon maybe MR be more active? With Hawaii still out doesn’t help the hobby. I still have the passion and addiction but seems to have lost community. I miss the old days I guess.
Hey Buddy :D

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Still reefing I think so many turn it into a side hustle instead just trying to help with the expenses of running a tank / buy a coral or fish everyone wants to make a mint on frags no more 10-20$ frags everything is $50+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melt

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yep say it like you know what you talking about. Just getting back my feet wet in the hobby and I was like wowwww. MR is not like time pass. When u post a question no answer for week or never.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Glad to see some old names and friends. MR still has a pulse. The hobby always has it loses and new people coming and old ones coming back. Mike glad to hear from you. Tell Tambo I said hello. Jim, I remember going to your house buying some frags. It was amazing seeing your basement frag tank. Definitely met some good people..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: