jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
joe said:
damn its a saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jewish holiday

now now lets see how i can escape from my house and when i return with a bunch of bags filled with water ill just tell my parents that i just happend to find these frag hanging out on the street and naturally i picked them up.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

im plotting my escape already

we can put them in a brown bag for you.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
joe said:
damn its a saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jewish holiday

now now lets see how i can escape from my house and when i return with a bunch of bags filled with water ill just tell my parents that i just happend to find these frag hanging out on the street and naturally i picked them up.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

im plotting my escape already

hehheeeee......i do taht sometimes...frags in the streets...it works it really does

Cathi

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With bells on! Moving this week and I can't wait to stock up my tank again. Been waiting for five months to close and saving up cash since the last one. See you all there!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Current RSVP list (47 members and counting):

solbby
MightyMike
jhale
twinreef
regal
fas917
delv
Deanos
nanoreefer22
hermangareis
hitsnorth
Missy Johnson
wedfr
John
stingnyc
Jonathan
bad coffee
spykes
House of Laughter
SlamaJama
KuyaMark
romain
FRY
ctxmonitor
joshsaul
joseney21
Dmitry
dreko
jawwad2004
DRZL
frostbite
thepudge
gegema
gforce6
Daceman89
Mojo Nixon
marrone
GQ22
Mario
MPISCIOTTI
nanoreefkeeper
FRY
phanizzle
rafal1676
Cathi
Reef Guy
Marcin
nemo
yessongs
Cousteau

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
the swap is one month away, so far this is way more people that signed up compared to the last one. Josh sent out an email, that might motivate more people to sign up. I would not worry about it, I bet it's going to be packed.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi Josh,
I'm going conservative and saying 120. People will bring friends, I have at least 20 coming :joke: actually I told some of my single girl/friends it was a great place to meet single men. they may show up to check out the merchandise.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: