jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
it's good, the one thing it does not mention is UV resistance. if your getting anything but white it probably won't matter. the white will turn yellow with the uv protection.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Kris, before you take the plunge, if you want to come and look at my tank after the change over your more than welcome to. Just let me know. Since you were the last person to see my tank before the sand came out, you may have a good prespective on the "new" look in helping you to completely decide to take the BB plunge.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
John, So beside the yellowness, which I dont mind, is there anything else?? I'll go ahead and order it next week to get everything ready for Thanksgiving break.

Shaun, I'd like to come by and check out the new look before I take the plunge. I was BB before and didn't like it mostly because I didn't understand a thing about it and had no flow in the tank :(. Hows saturday or Sunday.

-Kris
PS. Shaun I've got the interceptor pill for ya :)

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
jhale said:
Kris, that's it about the board. I guess if you get coraline to cover the entire thing it won't matter that much.

Thanks John. I'll be ordering next week I guess. My zoa bed just dissappeared!!!! I had to go digging in the sand for em..Yea once the coralline kicks in it won't be a problem.

So siliconing it in is a good idea or not???
-Kris

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
John, So beside the yellowness, which I dont mind, is there anything else?? I'll go ahead and order it next week to get everything ready for Thanksgiving break.

Shaun, I'd like to come by and check out the new look before I take the plunge. I was BB before and didn't like it mostly because I didn't understand a thing about it and had no flow in the tank :(. Hows saturday or Sunday.

-Kris
PS. Shaun I've got the interceptor pill for ya :)
Kris, Tom is coming this weekend (I think), so why don't you just hook up with him like last time. I'll PM you about times when Tom and I figure it out.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It's not like that, but if we figure out a time and day we'll let you know.

you can even get one of the new t shirts, just be careful what part of the city you wear the "I go bare bottom" logo in :D ;)

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Sounds good to me cause I'm on the way to your place :).

Tom, Hows that sound to you??

John, a BB meeting sounds good. I need it :lol:

As always, sound good to me.

Jonathan, Shuan, kris want to meet up on Sunday? I'm down for weekend.

I'll be there, just need the time and date.

Andres, you welcome to meet up of course. But you gotta drive your a$$ down here.. haha.. :D

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
LMAO!!! Tom, you know I'm there :D. I'll give you a call later tonight when I get the details about it to. (We all know I just wanna see Shaun's tank again :cool:)

John, I might be able to pass by today. The mother wants me to go to Costco with her. I'll give you a call in a few to see if I can.

Later,
Kris

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Fianlly i'm done. Will never attemp this type of change again in the future. it only took me 18 hours to complete this Damn job. I started at 8pm and finished shift at 7:30 am. then slept for 4 hours and hit it again at 11:30 and finish the whole job at 6:00om. will post pics before the night is over

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: