SaltwaterKitty

24g Aquapod Nano
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi all!!

My name is Kat and I live in Norwalk, CT ... new to the site and the hobby (so new that I don't even have a tank yet, LOL). I'm still in the research/dream/save mode ... making sure that when I do it, I do it RIGHT!!

Hoping to have my first tank be a 90 or 125 ... looking to do that in the spring but for now, I'm going to think about a nano just to pacify me until that time ... then it will be my super awesome macked out QT.

Looking forward to learning a lot from you all and watching your tank builds.

Kat

SaltwaterKitty

24g Aquapod Nano
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Update

Thank you all again for the warm welcome!!

I have an update!! I am now the proud owner of a 24g nano that I am picking up TODAY!!!!

Its the tank, live rock with some corals and mushrooms, live sand and established water.

Yay!

Kat

PS ... any value for someone so new to go to the Frag Swap or is it for more experienced reefers? I would love to go if I can benefit from it.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
kat, welcome aboard and you definitely must come to the swap - even if you don't get frags, there are plenty of dry goods needed to maintain your tank to be had. Additionally, it's the best for meeting reefers and understanding why MR is the greatest web board around.

Look forward to meeting you at the swap and again, welcome aboard!

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: