dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
that tank looks serious it so clean looking it almost look like there is no water in it and thanks kathy for bringing this thread up now us mr members have some thing to improve there tanks for . i hope one day i can get the tank of the month

Last edited:

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
Your tank is stunning! I love the scape, nice and full without being overcrowded.

We'll have to talk former Pratt student to former Pratt student sometime. I ended up being Randy's assistant/aquarium minion while I was studying there. Believe it or not, Randy is a tyrant of a boss! There's nothing he hates more than finding budding reefers at Pratt ;)

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Your tank is stunning! I love the scape, nice and full without being overcrowded.

We'll have to talk former Pratt student to former Pratt student sometime. I ended up being Randy's assistant/aquarium minion while I was studying there. Believe it or not, Randy is a tyrant of a boss! There's nothing he hates more than finding budding reefers at Pratt ;)

I knew I spent too much time in the darkroom. Strendo this tank is amazing. the open look adds to the eye-popping colors on the SPS. Great work,amazing tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: