divedeeper

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys can knock all the LFS you want but at least you can see the good bad and the ugly.

Make your choice!

When you buy online without seeing the place....you might just play the lottery.

I never will buy online fish or coral.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Dive,

I will never buy online fish either but at least I will get my fish from dealers where they are treated and cared for right. Let me ask you something would you buy a dog from a breeder who kept the puppies in a bin with 10 dead puppies? I think that is a better analogy. Deaths are a part of the deal with all pet stores but you have to make an attempt at caring properly for your animals.

Hotwheels

Hotwheels
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
New World on 38th & 3rd?
I go there everyday checking out the stock not a bad place, Staff is knowledgeable.
Price wise is another story. They do have sales which are not bad, and there selection of LS (corals and fish) is very good compared to most area pet stores.
If you want to know anything specific, just let me know I'll be going there to pick something up tomorrow.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: