BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
:grumpy: justtt spent a nice little fortune on some new zoas recently and im always working i never have time to look at themmm Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna go admire my new purple orchid zoas/pallys w.e theyareeeeeeeeeeee someone call the cops on my bosses for slavery!!!

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
waahhh brought my car in for its yearly service. I didn't get it back for 6 days to only have to bring it back again today. Practically a half tank of gas bringing it back and fourth with my wife following me each time to bring me home.

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
Got the bright idea to "aquascape" tonight on weekday and stupid new tank is 30" high and got my first true lesson in how much it sucks to work in a 30" high tank wahhhh and I misplaced a really nice montipora wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Got the bright idea to "aquascape" tonight on weekday and stupid new tank is 30" high and got my first true lesson in how much it sucks to work in a 30" high tank wahhhh and I misplaced a really nice montipora wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel your pain. I hate the dimensions and height if my 110 tall with that 30" height. I have so little real estate up top.

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Aside from the fact that I had to work on Saturday, what should have been an easy 6 hour day became 14. And to top it off today was supposed to be WC day and I forgot to mix up a batch of new water!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I need to vent lol.....
Dear mail carrier, I finally decided to throw down some cash on one of the hottest corals I've seen and it's stuck in transit, "you're sorry".....forget the cash it's the coral I am beyond ticked.....waaaaaahhhhh

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
waaah, there is always such a big difference in pricing with vendors and individual members for what seems like the same exact thing.

Why is there like a 50$ difference in price of a fish?? Why is there an $8 difference in this fish food? Wht does chaeto cost $20 for one softball size when it's usually given away for free?? why do people charge $15 for a tiny patch of gsp??
why would someone sell mangrves for $8 per plant that may be less than 2ft??
why would someone pay that much??? you can order it from a vendor here for way less!!! why why why

i think there was a news piece on that kind of thing on NY1 last night.
:sigh:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Waaaahhhh...hung out in an ER for a couple of hours tonight...My better half managed to smash his pinky while closing a window..broke the tip off the bone, a gash in the side of his finger and ripped the nail off the nail- bed..from the cuticle end...ewwwww it was gross.

..we made it back to my son's house in time for dessert though! :)

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Waaaahhhh...hung out in an ER for a couple of hours tonight...My better half managed to smash his pinky while closing a window..broke the tip off the bone, a gash in the side of his finger and ripped the nail off the nail- bed..from the cuticle end...ewwwww it was gross.

..we made it back to my son's house in time for dessert though! :)

Aww the ER is a horrible place to be waaahhh had a "great" time with the mother in law for 3 whole days waaaah

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: